From: Dale

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007090823:21:37
Subject: Re: Mastering Multiplication facts

This sounds like a great idea. As a middle school math teacher, I know that children do not seem to master their multiplication facts. I feel that if they did, other mathematics might be easier. It would also help with number sense. I would consider trying this idea with my classes.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/