From: Dale <daleamos@zoominternet.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007090823:21:37
Subject: Re: Mastering Multiplication facts

This sounds like a great idea.  As a middle school math teacher, I
know that children do not seem to master their multiplication facts.
I feel that if they did, other mathematics might be easier.  It would
also help with number sense.  I would consider trying this idea with
my classes.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®