Q&A #494

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Multiplication tables

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: justine

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007072602:32:32
Subject: multiplication

one of my friends daughter,needed help on multiplication two digit numbers. For example:24*32=? 19*14=? she doesnt understand what to do. We had tried too help her but she just doesnt understand. And if you show her basic informatoin,i would be honored. thank you very much!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®