Q&A #494

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Multiplication tables

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Keith R.

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007091013:44:58
Subject: Re: Thinking outside of the box?

I got this link from a colleague a few days ago. http://www.noetic-learning.com/mathdrill It is an online math worksheets you can use to practice multiplication. I tried this with my daughter, and she likes it. It has a timer on the worksheet, so she keeps trying to beat her old time. She plays it as if it is a computer game. You may want to try it goo.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®