From: Richard Steffen <rbsteffen@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001092018:18:58
Subject: Rounding

	My experience with 4th graders tells me that your student needs to
review  place value columns.  They are the basis for all further math.
As well, they may need to see how it is closer through number lines.
Good luck,
Mr. Steffen, 4th grade , Hawaii

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question