Q&A #495

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Rounding numbers to the nearest ten

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Patrice

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002050421:24:09
Subject: Re: rounding numbers

Hi! I really liked this approach, as it is both different and real-world. I think the kids in my class will "get it" with a variety of explanations, and I definitely plan to use this one this week. I know a Lourdes who takes part in the Chico CMP...You aren't one and the same by any chance? Anyway, thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®