From: Patrice <boggie@shocking.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002050421:24:09
Subject: Re: rounding numbers

Hi!  I really liked this approach, as it is both different and
real-world.  I think the kids in my class will "get it" with a variety
of explanations, and I definitely plan to use this one this week.  I
know a Lourdes who takes part in the Chico CMP...You aren't one and
the same by any chance?  Anyway, thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/