Q&A #495

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Rounding numbers to the nearest ten

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: gladys

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007071506:59:57
Subject: rounding numbers

Dear Mr. Gail, My son has an assignment in rounding numbers and my husband and I have different answers which made my son more confused. The number given was 298 and it should be round off to the nearest tens. I said the answer should be 300 while my husband said it should be 290, which is correct? Gladys

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®