From: gladys

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007071506:59:57
Subject: rounding numbers

Dear Mr. Gail,

  My son has an assignment in rounding numbers and my husband and I
have different answers which made my son more confused.  The number
given was 298 and it should be round off to the nearest tens.  I said
the answer should be 300 while my husband said it should be 290, which
is correct?

Gladys

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question