From: Joe Septer <mrheat111@qconline.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003090922:16:48
Subject: helping my child

	My daughter is 12 and in the seventh grade, today I was told she
needed a little more help in math and reading.  My question is, is
there a site where she can go to to chat with kids her age and maybe
someone her own age and skills might be willing to help her to
understand and maybe defeat these problems.

thank you for any input you can give me.

                                            Joe

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®