Q&A #4990

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching algebra in middle school

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Joe Septer

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003090922:16:48
Subject: helping my child

My daughter is 12 and in the seventh grade, today I was told she needed a little more help in math and reading. My question is, is there a site where she can go to to chat with kids her age and maybe someone her own age and skills might be willing to help her to understand and maybe defeat these problems. thank you for any input you can give me. Joe

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®