From: Murali Iyengar

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002061009:28:41
Subject: Re: Pre Algebra Framework

I did post this qn on the general T2T FAQ. But please let me know if the framework covers topics such as explaining the fundamentals behind how some of the rules work. For e.g. your second topic Multiplication Rules in the framework: Does it go on to cover how product of two negatives result in a positive etc.? I am currently tutoring 6th grade students, some key pre-algebra concepts and I need to go over the basics and fundamentals before we dive into deeper problem solving. Appreciate your response. regards, Murali

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/