From: Murali Iyengar <maiyengar2001@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002061008:28:41
Subject: Re: Pre Algebra Framework

I did post this qn on the general T2T FAQ. But please let me know if
the framework covers topics such as explaining the fundamentals behind
how some of the rules work. For e.g. your second topic Multiplication
Rules in the framework: Does it go on to cover how product of two
negatives result in a positive etc.? I am currently tutoring 6th grade
students, some key pre-algebra concepts and I need to go over the
basics and fundamentals before we dive into deeper problem solving.

Appreciate your response.

regards,
Murali

Post a reply to this message