From: Boaz nixon

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007070702:07:04
Subject: maths

Dear sir\madame

Iam a science and math train teacher who interest in teaching algebra
at middle school.I want some sample lesson activity in algebra.I have
two email adress that you can use.One in s11016677@student.usp.ac.fj
and the other one is s11016677@yahoo.com.au
I thank you in advance for your cooperation and support and i look
forward to your reply soon.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®