From: Elizabeth Spurlock <lizspurlock@vol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002102217:07:51
Subject: Re: Re: Teaching Algebra in Middle School

I am also in agreement with Patt (whom I teach with).  I am a seventh
grade teacher of Pre-Algebra.  At our school, there is no such thing
as "general" math.  I have students that barely have an IQ above 80
and that may be stretching it.
LIz

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question