From: Felecia

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003123117:37:16
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Teaching Algebra in Middle School

I agree with you in that I hear a number of adults say that they are afraid of math. I know that I was afraid also. It takes practice. Sometimes parents are just afraid. I use to work at a school that offered classes/workshops to parents so that they will be able to help their children. Hardly anyone showed up. I thought it was a brilliant idea. Maybe they did not because they did not want anyone to know they were uncomfortable. Felecia

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/