From: Felecia <barbie5215@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003123116:37:16
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Teaching Algebra in Middle School

I agree with you in that I hear a number of adults say that they are
afraid of math.  I know that I was afraid also. It takes practice.
Sometimes parents are just afraid. I use to work at a school that
offered classes/workshops to parents so that they will be able to help
their children.  Hardly anyone showed up.  I thought it was a
brilliant idea. Maybe they did not because they did not want anyone to
know they were uncomfortable.

Felecia

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question