From: Mosheh Sapp <carlarparis@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002020817:09:06
Subject: Alg./Geo. Software

I have a website which is the website for the book I am using called
Houghton-Mill, but you must pay to get the software tutorials.  It's
inexpensive.  This website offers worksheets opposed to their software
even though it's not on cd but you can save it to your own disk and
work from there.  Better yet we can work on the demos together I'll
pay and we work together.  If you are still interested.
A Student from a Univeristy
carlarparis@yahoo.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question