From: Claudia
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000120514:26:42
Subject: A simple suggestion

	I use a very simple method for figuring out grades. Each grading
period, when I grade any paper, homework, daily work, test, etc.... I
assign a grade as a fraction. For example if a student takes a 20
point quiz and earns 17 points, I write 17/20.  In my roll book, I
record 17 and at the bottom of the column, I put the twenty. At the
end of the grading period, I add up all the numerators and divide by
the sum of all the denominators, multiply by 100 and that gives me the
grade.  Hope this helps!

 -Claudia, for the T2T service

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question