From: Rick Nelson

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001012519:46:27
Subject: Re: A simple suggestion

What an excellent idea. I have always found it difficult to compare tests of differing possible problems. When a student is absent, now I can adjust the amount of the test by giving him a "snap-shot" test. Thanks for sharing.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/