Q&A #5103

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Grading policy

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: lee <Reefshark@eudoramail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001021219:59:03
Subject: Re: Grading policy for homework

regarding courtney's observations:

i teach high school algebra and geometry. i agree with courtney in
the problem is, that principle does not work with kids and their
the last guy in our district that refused to grade homework doesn't
work here anymore (not just because of that policy, but he did take a
lot of heat over that)
my policy is: homework is 15% of the grade, tests and quizzes are 70%.
cheat on homework as much as you like, if you don't know the material,
you won't pass my class. if you do know it, you will pass.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®