Q&A #5103

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Grading policy

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: peter

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002082900:30:27
Subject: Re: Grading policy for homework

Re: Courtney's proposal. Where I teach the high school students will ONLY do something if it counts explicitly towards a grade or not doing it subtracts from a grade. Since it is my contention that they have to do some math on their own almost every day homework has simply got to have some grade earning value.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®