From: peter <prapier@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002082823:30:27
Subject: Re: Grading policy for homework

Re: Courtney's proposal.
Where I teach the high school students will ONLY do something if it
counts explicitly towards a grade or not doing it subtracts from a
grade.  Since it is my contention that they have to do some math on
their own almost every day homework has simply got to have some grade
earning value.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®