From: Andrea <aspcare>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002040619:56:07
Subject: grading homework

I know this thread is old, but the issue isn't.  Tom, I am stunned if
your students usually get 100%. I teach 8th grade and even some of the
honors students miss a lot of homework.  I like your idea of checking
homework periodically and they have to show it all to you...I'll give
that some thought.  But a fair number of my students can't find
TODAY's work, or even yesterday's!  And this despite the school trying
a new notebook system!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®