From: Andrea

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002040620:56:07
Subject: grading homework

I know this thread is old, but the issue isn't. Tom, I am stunned if your students usually get 100%. I teach 8th grade and even some of the honors students miss a lot of homework. I like your idea of checking homework periodically and they have to show it all to you...I'll give that some thought. But a fair number of my students can't find TODAY's work, or even yesterday's! And this despite the school trying a new notebook system!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/