From: jmwinston

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002041621:49:11
Subject: Re: a Tutors opinion

I agree. I teach developmental math at a local vo-tech and I find that my ladies do especially well in an open discuusion environment. I also find that they will ask more questions if the classroom is open to free discussion. Btw- my ladies outnumber the gents about 3-1. Most of my students are WIA-sponsored and seem to be well-motivated to do well, because they cannot go on to core courses without achieving an overall 85%. JMW

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/