From: Leonito A. Fabian

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2017010818:58:21
Subject: Re: MATHEMATICS

TO: All subscribers T2T Forum & particularly our parents of children grade school Hello friends, Allow me to share some thoughts about MATHEMATICS. It's not a difficult nor a boring subject as many think it is. It's made such by difficult and boring teachers. Teachers should be skilled to condition children's mind to learn. They should be able to make their lessons 'EASY TO UNDERSTAND' and 'DIFFICULT TO FORGET.' They too should make it 'FUN' but 'BORING.' Many students who find mathematics difficult are those who during their grade school years studied under 'unskilled' teachers. Those who find mathematics not difficult are those who studied under the 'skilled' teachers. Allow me to say that Mathematics is not a difficult subject. Believe me. One way to make a child learn mathematics the right and easy way is to know the following concept. MATHEMATICS IS BUT THE FOUR FUNDAMENTAL OPERATIONS WE LEARN IN ARITHMETIC THAT KEEP COMING BACK TO THE OTHER TYPES OF MATHEMATICAL SUBJECTS LIKE ALGEBRA, GEOMETRY, PROBABILITY, STATISTICS, CALCULUS, ETC. AMONG THE FOUR FUNDAMENTAL OPERATIONS, MULTIPLICATION IS THE HARDEST. IF LEARNED PROPERLY AND TIMELY TO MASTERY, THE CHILD WILL GROW UP TO DISCOVER THAT MATHEMATICS IS EASY AND BECOME CONFIDENT TO BELIEVE HE IS GOOD IN MATHEMATICS. SO, LET US MAKE OUR CHILDREN BECOME MATH INCLINED, ENTHUSIAST, WIZARD AND CHAMPION. LET US FOCUS ON MAKING THE CHILD LEARN MULTIPLICATION THE EASY AND FUN WAY AS EARLY AS GRADE ONE. TRUST ME. ANY CHILD CAN DO IT. THE QUESTION IS 'HOW?' NO PROBLEM AT ALL IF YOU FOLLOW AND LEARN FROM ME.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/