Q&A #525

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching Math at the High School Level

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Richard K

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003031211:14:15
Subject: Teaching Math to Disadvantaged High School Students

I have recently obtained a position in teaching. I am an older teacher and I would like to get some thoughts, lesson plans and/or activities/suggestions on keeping these high school students interested in studying math. They have very low scorces.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®