From: Richard K

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003031211:14:15
Subject: Teaching Math to Disadvantaged High School Students

I have recently obtained a position in teaching.  I am an older
teacher and I would like to get some thoughts, lesson plans and/or
activities/suggestions on keeping these high school students
interested in studying math.  They have very low scorces.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/