From: Faisal Inam

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003102322:02:12
Subject: math teacher in high school

Respected Sir/Madam, I will be completing my bachelors in mathematics in December'03, from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan. My grade point average is a 3.0+.I am looking for a math high school teacher job. I am good in mathematics and I would like to teach. yours sincerely, Faisal Inam

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/