From: Faisal Inam <faisal_inam98@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003102321:02:12
Subject: math teacher in high school

Respected Sir/Madam,
               I will be completing my bachelors in mathematics in
December'03, from Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan. My grade
point average is a 3.0+.I am looking for a math high school teacher
job. I am good in mathematics and I would like to teach.

                                               yours sincerely,
                                                  Faisal Inam

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question