From: Shane M. Jacobs

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013112517:39:01
Subject: Re: 'Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74)': one of the parts(74) of the 'Theory of Everything'

Hello, Mr. Watson.

I have come to the same conclusion, and have much to tell you. The
interest of Gematria "came to me", rather than me reading or finding
it on the computer. If you would like to talk, acknowledge this
message. Please confirm...

                          Thank you, Shane.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question