From: bethany norton

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2016022614:32:23
Subject: Re: 'Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74)': one of the parts(74) of the 'Theory of Everything'

I have a 10th grade student who is failing math. As he puts it, "there are some people who love literature and drama and some kids who can do math....I am drama." Intrigued about what you are saying. How can I use literature to help him with his math. He has essentially given up and doesnt care. I am trying to form a connection so that his brain can understand math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/