Q&A #537

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching addition and subtraction

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Jill Locurcio <bugsycat99@AOL.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999040515:57:19
Subject: Re: Elementary Math

Here are a few math web sites that I have found. I hope they are
site name: Rick's Math Web http//www.black-hole.com/users/rsch
site name: 1 2 3 Mathematics Center
site name: Math Magic http://www.forum.swarthmore.edu/mathmagic
site name:Math Solving Problems
site name: The Math Tutor Web site  www.primenet.com/~bdellara/
Site name: Coolmath.com by Karen  http://www.coolmath.com
site name: US Department of Education, Office of Research and
Improvement Helping Your Child Learn Math
site name: Let Us Go Shopping!  http://ericir.syr.edu/Virtual/Lessons
AskEric has a lot of useful lesson plans

   Good luck and happy hunting
                 Jill Locurcio

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question