From: Jill Locurcio

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999040515:57:19
Subject: Re: Elementary Math

Here are a few math web sites that I have found. I hope they are useful. site name: Rick's Math Web http//www.black-hole.com/users/rsch site name: 1 2 3 Mathematics Center http://www.eduplace.com/math/index.html site name: Math Magic http://www.forum.swarthmore.edu/mathmagic site name:Math Solving Problems http://juliet.stfx.ca/people/fac/pwang/mathpage/math1.html site name: The Math Tutor Web site www.primenet.com/~bdellara/ Site name: Coolmath.com by Karen http://www.coolmath.com site name: US Department of Education, Office of Research and Improvement Helping Your Child Learn Math http://www.ed.gov/pubs/parents/Math/index.html site name: Let Us Go Shopping! http://ericir.syr.edu/Virtual/Lessons /Mathematics/Arithmetic/ATH0010.html AskEric has a lot of useful lesson plans Good luck and happy hunting Jill Locurcio

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/