From: Rufe <feliz@math.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005061208:13:47
Subject: Van Hiele Theory

Hello!
I would like to know more on the van Hiele's theory. What is it all
about? I have read a little about it, but it's still vague... I am
planning to use this theory in my geometry class. Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/