Q&A #5374

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Geometry

T2T || FAQ || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Rufe

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006042604:20:41
Subject: Van Hiele Instrument

Hello! I am looking for an instrument that measures the Van Hiele geometric level of the student. I have heard of some Van Hiele Geometry tests, where can I find them...? Thanks a lot.

Post a reply to this message
Post a related public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.