From: jason alster <jasonalster@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006080704:58:50
Subject: Re: math phobia

Hi,
I have been a coach for students with ADHD dyslexia dysgraphia and
math phobia, dyscalculia test anxiety since 1990. I have done much
research in how to help these problems. I would like to bring to your
attention some resources I have published. I would be happy to answer
any emails or be a study strategies coach if needed. my email is
jasonalster@gmail.com

Some dyslexia ADHD resources/ blogs I put out :
http://jasonalster.googlepages.com/home
http://jasonalster.googlepages.com/creativityandrelaxedconcentration
http://dysgraphia-help.blogspot.com/2006/05/dysgraphia-help.html
http://test-anxiety.blogspot.com/2006/05/resources-for-test-anxiety.html
The new video BEING IN CONTROL:Natural Solutions for ADHD Dyslexia and
Test Anxiety
Also the book- BEING IN CONTROL : Natural techniques for increasing
your potential and creativity for success in school- amazon.com, eBay

and great for dysgraphics

Creative Painting For The Young Artist a book teaching the artistic
mode of seeing necessary for dysgraphics to learn to paint and draw.

Amazon.com

New movie- Anyone Can Improve Their Handwriting. with Amazon.com eBay

Jason Alster

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®