From: Debbie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002043020:25:56
Subject: open-ended math questions

I am a sixth grade math teacher. I have been trying to locate a source that would provide open-ended questions that mirrors an ESPA or a Tera Nova question. I have been unsuccessful. I am in a bind an need a question for the final exam. My students ability is anywhere to way below the grade level (difficulty answering a released ESPA question) to a 7th grade level. If you have any suggestions or a web site that would be helpful, I would appreciate your suggestions. Thanks for your time and help. Debbie

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/