From: Debbie <dsnoopy235@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002043019:25:56
Subject: open-ended math questions

I am a sixth grade math teacher.  I have been trying to locate a
source that would provide open-ended questions that mirrors an ESPA or
a Tera Nova question.  I have been unsuccessful.  I am in a bind an
need a question for the final exam.  My students ability is anywhere
to way below the grade level (difficulty answering a released ESPA
question) to a 7th grade level.  If you have any suggestions or a web
site that would be helpful, I would appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks for your time and help.   Debbie

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®