From: elizabeth jaffe <ejaffe@triumphlearning.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004102417:11:58
Subject: writer needed for open-ended student and teacher guide series

I am a senior development editor at Tiumph Learning in NYC and we are
searching for a writer/writers ASAP for an open-ended math question
series, 3-8. Unfortunately, the schedule is 2 months per
student/teacher guide but the pay is very good. Please email me or
call at 212-652-0260.
Thanks so much for your consideration.
Best,
Elizabeth Jaffe