Q&A #5432

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Open-ended math questions

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: elizabeth jaffe

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004102418:11:58
Subject: writer needed for open-ended student and teacher guide series

I am a senior development editor at Tiumph Learning in NYC and we are searching for a writer/writers ASAP for an open-ended math question series, 3-8. Unfortunately, the schedule is 2 months per student/teacher guide but the pay is very good. Please email me or call at 212-652-0260. Thanks so much for your consideration. Best, Elizabeth Jaffe

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®