Q&A #546

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Mental calculation in maths

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Ralf Laue

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002101110:17:49

Hello, I have created a new mailing list "Mental Calculation" at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MentalCalculation/ The topics discussed are for example: * advanced mental calculation tasks (like extracting roots or multiplying big numbers) * algorithms * books about mental calculating * competitions, achievements and records for mental calculations * teaching mental calculation at school * useful computer programs * using the abacus / soroban If you are interested in this topic, you are more than welcome to join our group. Ralf Laue

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®