Q&A #546

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Mental calculation in maths

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Somnath Mukherjee

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003011408:16:04
Subject: Enhancing Mental Calculation

Dear Sir/Ma'm, could u please suggest me some methods/books/articles to enhance mental calculation; I'm very poor at it :) Perhaps, I know methodical practice is the only answer to it but still if u have any other suggestions... Somnath

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®