From: saptarshi

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009040104:13:20
Subject: Re: Enhancing Mental Calculation

Friend, I on behalf of www.Fireup.co.in - An E-learning portal & producer of educational CDs- would like to inform you that we are conducting seminars on VEDIC MATHEMATICS in Premium schools and colleges of kolkata. The seminar will be on VEDIC MATHEMATICS [Quicker Calculation techniques that would help you to sharpen your intellect]. The seminar will be conducted by Prof. Vineet Patawari, an IIM alumnus, MD &CEO of www.Fireup.co.in and Management faculty of St. Xaviers’ College (kolkata). Seminar Details Seminar Topic - “Vedic Mathematics” Time – 12th April. ( 10 AM - 6 PM) { Foods would be provided }. Venue – BG-109, Sector II. Salt Lake. Kolkata – 700091 .Near tank No, 7. Baishakhi Island.( Fully Air Conditioned Conference Room) Fees – INR. 500 / Student Registration Process – Call on or before 27th March @ 9433884727 / 9874223300 to register your name. Friends of eminent schools & Colleges of Kolkata are participating in the seminar. We would be happy to see you as a part of this seminar as well. Thanks & Regards Team FireUp Preksha consultancy Pvt. Ltd. - 9874223300 www.fireup.co.in : Online CAT Coaching Portal

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/