From: saptarshi <saptarshichatterjee1@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009040103:13:20
Subject: Re: Enhancing Mental Calculation

Friend,

I on behalf of www.Fireup.co.in - An E-learning portal & producer of
educational CDs- would like to inform you that we are conducting
seminars on VEDIC MATHEMATICS in Premium schools and colleges of
kolkata.
The seminar will be on VEDIC MATHEMATICS [Quicker Calculation
techniques that would help you to sharpen your intellect]. The seminar
will be conducted by Prof. Vineet Patawari, an IIM alumnus, MD &CEO of
www.Fireup.co.in and Management faculty of St. Xaviers’ College
(kolkata).
Seminar Details

Seminar Topic - “Vedic Mathematics”

Time –     12th April. ( 10  AM - 6 PM) { Foods would be provided }.

Venue –   BG-109, Sector II. Salt Lake. Kolkata – 700091 .Near tank
No, 7. Baishakhi Island.( Fully Air Conditioned Conference Room)

Fees –       INR. 500 / Student

Registration Process – Call on or before 27th March @ 9433884727 /
9874223300 to register your name.

Friends of  eminent schools & Colleges of Kolkata are participating in
the seminar. We would be happy to see you as a part of this seminar as
well.

Thanks & Regards

Team FireUp

Preksha consultancy Pvt. Ltd. - 9874223300
www.fireup.co.in : Online CAT Coaching Portal

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®