From: himanshu <himanshu@bhartitelesonic.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003050903:40:41
Subject: Need tips for mental calculations

I am a 23 year old guy, & has been recently transferred to a position
in my where quick number crunching will definately help me in the new
jobs.

Will be very greatful if some concrete guidance, tips can be given.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/