From: Beverly Churchill <bchurchi@kahoks.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005012418:05:48
Subject: 100th day activities

I bring in two boxes of fruit rings and string.  I tape the end of
aproximately two feet of string to each desk.  The students make fruit
ring necklaces either by stringing the colors by 5"s or 10's.

I have a 100 word caterpillar that the class makes together.  I have a
head and 100 body parts.  Each student writes down words they can
spell without help on a separate body parts. (I have 20 students, so
they each write five words.)  Each student reads their words as we add
them to make a 100 word caterpillar.

We also bring in 100 day projects that the students complete at home.
They make a display on poster board or bring in a bag on 100 items.
Some of them have been very creative.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®