Q&A #5464

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: 100th Day activities

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Beverly Churchill

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005012418:05:48
Subject: 100th day activities

I bring in two boxes of fruit rings and string. I tape the end of aproximately two feet of string to each desk. The students make fruit ring necklaces either by stringing the colors by 5"s or 10's. I have a 100 word caterpillar that the class makes together. I have a head and 100 body parts. Each student writes down words they can spell without help on a separate body parts. (I have 20 students, so they each write five words.) Each student reads their words as we add them to make a 100 word caterpillar. We also bring in 100 day projects that the students complete at home. They make a display on poster board or bring in a bag on 100 items. Some of them have been very creative.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®