From: Shari Kruse < jskruse@rconnect.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001012717:11:39
Subject: Ideas for 100th Day of School

Hi,

The K,1,2 classes in our school just celebrated Day 100 today.  We
read the book, Wolf's Chicken Stew and made 100 pancakes.  We also did
10 exercises 10 times, example 10 jumping jacks, 10 situps, ect.  We
made frootloop necklaces with 100 Froot Loops by color.  We had each
child bring 100 snacks (choc. chips, marshmallows, ect.) to add to our
100 Day Trail Mix.  Then each child had a cup of mix.  We made a 100
Day book:  I wish I had 100 ____________.  I would never want 100
____________.  I can do 100 ___________.   I can't do 100
______________.  I would like to eat 100 ________________.  I would
never want to eat 100 ________________. Enjoy your 100th day!!