From: mychal bussey

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011021513:09:50
Subject: Re: Ideas for 100th Day of School

Thank u so much for the idea. I'm a substitute teacher and today is the 100th day at the school Im at today and I made the 100 Day Book and the teacher that im working for came in and saw the book and LOOOOVED it she even showed other teachers who told me that they definitely will be stealing that.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/