From: Gordon Bockus <gbockus@cwis.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002020123:36:04
Subject: 100th Day activities

My daughter who is in the second grade made a 100 in long snake. I
sent a piece of rope marked off in 5 foot increments that was 100 feet
long. My wife who is a second grade teacher wore a vest with 100 pins
on it. We all help bake 100 cup cakes for the 100 members of the 2nd
Grade class. I should have my wife reply to this since she was
involved in the planning.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®