Q&A #5464

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: 100th Day activities

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Gordon Bockus

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002020123:36:04
Subject: 100th Day activities

My daughter who is in the second grade made a 100 in long snake. I sent a piece of rope marked off in 5 foot increments that was 100 feet long. My wife who is a second grade teacher wore a vest with 100 pins on it. We all help bake 100 cup cakes for the 100 members of the 2nd Grade class. I should have my wife reply to this since she was involved in the planning.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®