From: Swati Korde <swatikorde@rediffmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2012011100:38:01
Subject: Re: Re: Regrouping

Hello !

Recently, I came across this post which mentions the use of one of the
concepts given in my book, Grow with Composite Mathematics.

 I am writing this mail to thank you for the same.

I have been a well appreciated teacher with passion for innovation in
education. I have also conducted many teachers' training modules.

Kindly let me know if I can contribute to any of the education related
programs.

Regards,
swati Korde
Author,