Q&A #561

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Borrowing in mathematics

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Swati Korde

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2012011101:38:01
Subject: Re: Re: Regrouping

Hello ! Recently, I came across this post which mentions the use of one of the concepts given in my book, Grow with Composite Mathematics. I am writing this mail to thank you for the same. I have been a well appreciated teacher with passion for innovation in education. I have also conducted many teachers' training modules. Kindly let me know if I can contribute to any of the education related programs. Regards, swati Korde Author, Grow With Composite Mathematics

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®