From: Judy Landers <landersj@royaloakschools.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001121918:53:58
Subject: Starting a Math Club

I'm interested in starting a math club at my high school. Can you
direct me to websites and/or teachers who have successful math clubs
in their schools? What does Math Club look like at your school? How
often do students meet? What activities take place during Math Club?

Thanks!

Judy Landers

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question