From: Ana De la cruz <anadelacruz2003@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008100913:53:30
Subject: Club Activities

	My name is Ana I am the president of the Pi Iota Eta math club at
Miami Dade College. We are looking for a math club that would like to
compete with us in a math competition. That will be something that you
might want to consider if you are looking for activities for your
club. If you are interested contact me at  piemathclub@gmail.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®