From: hazella zaatari <hazella_32@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002041602:55:41
Subject: slow learners in my classroom

	Dear Colleagues,
 I am facing a problem in my classroom which can be summarized as
such:I have slow learners in my classroom and I have to finish the
required curriculum on time.I cannot stop for these slow learners
because this is the school system and I have to abide by it.I wish to
have a solution to my problem and I would be most grateful.
With respect,
Hazella

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question