From: Antonia B. Empaynado <nonie_emp@sbcglobal.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004090816:08:51
Subject: teaching strategies for slow learners

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a 13 year old son who is on the 8th grade. Since he he started
school, I have noticed that my son had never gotten an above average
grade in almost all of his subjects. As a mother I took a lot measures
to  help him improve. I have gotten him a tutor for subjects which i
noticed he needs help on and these includes math which is a struggle
for him up to present.

As I, went thru the characteristics of a slow learner, I have
identified my son ,Carlo on most of these characteristics.

As a parent, who would like the best for her children, I am seeking
communication to someone,  to an organization or a school who could
help in this kind of problem .I would appreciate a correspondence on
this mail and hope to hear soon

Respectfully yours,

Antonia B. Empaynafdo

Post a reply to this message