From: Antonia B. Empaynado

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004090816:08:51
Subject: teaching strategies for slow learners

Dear Sir/Madam I have a 13 year old son who is on the 8th grade. Since he he started school, I have noticed that my son had never gotten an above average grade in almost all of his subjects. As a mother I took a lot measures to help him improve. I have gotten him a tutor for subjects which i noticed he needs help on and these includes math which is a struggle for him up to present. As I, went thru the characteristics of a slow learner, I have identified my son ,Carlo on most of these characteristics. As a parent, who would like the best for her children, I am seeking communication to someone, to an organization or a school who could help in this kind of problem .I would appreciate a correspondence on this mail and hope to hear soon Respectfully yours, Antonia B. Empaynafdo

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/