From: eman <eman_nasr77@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006030715:52:46
Subject: slow learner

Dear reader,
I am a KG2 teacher and i have 28 students in my class. they are all
progressing well except for two students which i have finally
identified as "slow learners". All my class is able to read sentences
and paragraphs except those two students they cannot even read a two
letter word!i dont know what to do to help them. i tried sitting with
them indivisually but they have no concentration what so ever! hey
just have no desire to learn and are literally babies in comparison
with the rest of the class.please if anyone has any suggestions as to
what i could do to help hem out with their reading please let me know
by ending me an email.
thanks,
Eman

Post a reply to this message