Q&A #5858

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching strategy for slow learners

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: eman

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006030715:52:46
Subject: slow learner

Dear reader, I am a KG2 teacher and i have 28 students in my class. they are all progressing well except for two students which i have finally identified as "slow learners". All my class is able to read sentences and paragraphs except those two students they cannot even read a two letter word!i dont know what to do to help them. i tried sitting with them indivisually but they have no concentration what so ever! hey just have no desire to learn and are literally babies in comparison with the rest of the class.please if anyone has any suggestions as to what i could do to help hem out with their reading please let me know by ending me an email. thanks, Eman

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®