From: arsenio t. manalo <archluch2006@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007102011:46:14
Subject: identification and programs for slow learners

hi good day
i am a public secondary school teacher teaching prevocational
activities and history in philippines.

I just want to ask about the condition of my students two of them
(from 60 students in a classroom) has difficulty in understanding
directions or instructions. They are not able to cope up with the
lessons i taught they are always misbehaving inside the classroom and
they look lazy and uncomportable with the activities we are doing.

How can I identify slow learners?
What are the programs or interventions that is applicable for them?

thank you

Arsenio Manalo

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question