Q&A #5858

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching strategy for slow learners

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: arsenio t. manalo

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007102012:46:14
Subject: identification and programs for slow learners

hi good day i am a public secondary school teacher teaching prevocational activities and history in philippines. I just want to ask about the condition of my students two of them (from 60 students in a classroom) has difficulty in understanding directions or instructions. They are not able to cope up with the lessons i taught they are always misbehaving inside the classroom and they look lazy and uncomportable with the activities we are doing. How can I identify slow learners? What are the programs or interventions that is applicable for them? thank you Arsenio Manalo

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®