Q&A #5858

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching strategy for slow learners

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Diane Fischer

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008062722:31:09
Subject: Re: Re: teaching slow learners

Try focusing on only a few facts at a time. I used to ask them the fact of the week every time they asked to use their locker or go to the bathroom. After about two weeks, they had that fact down and I changed the fact for the next few weeks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®