From: B. Wilson

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008052010:54:58
Subject: Re: Identifying slow learners and lazy learners

Hello, I am curious if there is a correlation between slow learners and attention deficit disorder? Do they learn better from a kinesthetic teaching perspective? I have noticed when given shortened projects that can be completed quickly, slow learners may not learn as much as fast learners but can still absorb core concepts. A sense of accomplishment seems to act as a great ego boost and powers the slow learner into the next project. I am trying to find the right balance of proven techniques for a "test subject" I am working with. Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/