From: Ken <kenny157@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009040904:52:41
Subject: Re: Identifying slow learners and lazy learners

Hi. I'm a teacher for 7 years and I've realise this problem too. Slow
and lazy learners are rather hard to differentiate. However, we can't
take slow learners as lazy learners as they'll suffer.

We cannot assume that those students with better result are lazy
learners as some of them are slow but very hardworking hence
explaining why they get good grades.

Lazy learners tend to be less active in class.

Other than that, I'm not quite sure how to differentiate too.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/