Q&A #586

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching ADHD student multiplication table

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Roya Salehi <roya@forum.swarthmore.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999052011:15:46
Subject: Re: Update

On 20 May 99 00:22:18 -0400 (EDT), Ramona wrote:
>The previous suggestion was interesting.  But when parents say "no
>clue"; they mean it.  That would work on children at grade level.
>Any other suggestions?

Hello Ramona,

I don't have a specific answer for you, but I do have two site

--Check out the AD/ADHD On-line's summary of resources:

--Check out the Math Forum's Ask Dr. Math FAQ on "Learning
Multiplication Facts" which contains tips for different ways of
learning to multiply.

Hope these help.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question