From: Angel <gnlozano@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003082121:48:25
Subject: Block style multiplication table.

 I am a DESPERATE MOTHER needing a copy of the block style
multiplication table to print some copies for my ADHA son to learn his
tables as easily as possible.  Does anyone know where I can find this
or someone who can send me a copy as soon as possible?  I appreciate
anyone's help in this matter.  This table reminds me a a square with
0-12 across the top and 0-12 down the side then the answers are
filling in the other squares.  Thanks so much to anyone.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/