Q&A #586

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching ADHD student multiplication table

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Angel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003082121:48:25
Subject: Block style multiplication table.

I am a DESPERATE MOTHER needing a copy of the block style multiplication table to print some copies for my ADHA son to learn his tables as easily as possible. Does anyone know where I can find this or someone who can send me a copy as soon as possible? I appreciate anyone's help in this matter. This table reminds me a a square with 0-12 across the top and 0-12 down the side then the answers are filling in the other squares. Thanks so much to anyone.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®