From: Loyd <Loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003082207:26:15
Subject: Re: Block style multiplication table.

On 2003082121:48:25, Angel wrote:

> I am a DESPERATE MOTHER needing a copy of the block style
>multiplication table to print some copies for my ADHA son to learn
his
>tables as easily as possible.  Does anyone know where I can find this
>or someone who can send me a copy as soon as possible?  I appreciate
>anyone's help in this matter.  This table reminds me a a square with
>0-12 across the top and 0-12 down the side then the answers are
>filling in the other squares.  Thanks so much to anyone.

This is easy.  Get some graph paper, ruler and sharp pencil and
and make a matrix of squares.  Then insert the products. I only went
to 8x8 because larger grids became scrambled when I pasted them in.

It might be that your students can make or help make a product matrix.

X	1	2	3	4	5	6	7	8
1	1	2	3	4	5	6	7	8
2	2	4	6	8	10	12	14	16
3	3	6	9	12	15	18	21	24